Travel while you’re young and able. Don’t worry about the money, just make it work. Experience is far more valuable than money will ever be.
Unprepared trip can be one of the worst nightmares of a traveler or backpacker. From the first-hand experience, I’ve come into a list of travel tips to avoid hassles to make the most out of your adventure.
- Do your research. The top travel tip everyone needs to do before you go on an adventure. Make friend with Google to familiarize your destination. Get to know the available trips going back and forth to your destination.
- Book in advance. Booking in advance usually costs you cheaper than on the spot. Some airlines offers discounted fares, so I recommend to subscribe on their newsletter or follow them on social media.
- Travel light. Just bring what you need and learn how to roll and fold your clothes. Avoid the unnecessary things that can only add weight on your luggage. Usually, I only bring 2-3 pairs of clothes (depends on how long your vacation is), chargers and camera. Waterproof container is a must.
- Travel in a group. It is not only fun but less expensive also since you share the expenses.
- Respect. You are a visitor thus you need to respect the place, the culture and the locals. Smile and talk to people. Make friends with them. You might never know, one of them may offer and lead you to unexpected awesomer adventure.
- Enjoy. The most important thing to do when you travel is to enjoy. Have fun and grab every opportunity in front of you to make your trip an awesome and epic adventure. Of course, don’t forget to take pictures. Your adventure is not complete without pictures to share and talk about when you get home.
* The tips and opinions below does not reflect a professional traveler, but were based on the experienced by the owner.